The use of this site is governed by the policies, terms and conditions set forth below. Please read them carefully. Your use of this site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Your placement of an order indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Your submittal of any purchase order to DentalPlans.com Inc. indicates acceptance of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions shall supercede any subsequent terms or conditions included with any purchase order, whether or not such terms or conditions are signed by DentalPlans.com Inc. DentalPlans.com Inc. reserves the right to make changes to this site and these terms and conditions at any time.
Please also refer to the Refund and Cancellation Policy for details.
Copyright and Trademark Notice
This site is owned and operated by DentalPlans.com Inc. Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of DentalPlans.com Inc., Copyright 1999-2017, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without DentalPlans.com Inc.’s prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
All custom graphics, icons, logos and service names are registered trademarks, trademarks or service marks of DentalPlans.com Inc. All other trademarks or service marks are property of their respective owners. The use of any DentalPlans.com trademark or service mark without DentalPlans.com Inc.’s express written consent is strictly prohibited.
The DENTALPLANS.COM website is administered by DENTALPLANS.COM, INC., 8100 S.W. 10th Street Suite #2000, Plantation, FL 33324. Plans and Programs marketed by DentalPlans.com are not health insurance policies. Plans and Programs marketed by DentalPlans.com provide discounts at certain health care providers for medical services. Plans and Programs marketed by DentalPlans.com on behalf of the network owner/administrator do not make payments directly to the providers of medical services. The Plan or Program member is obligated to pay for all health care services but will receive a discount from those health care providers who have contracted with the Plan, Program or discount plan organization.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability as to Products Sold
Except as expressly stated herein, DentalPlans.com Inc. makes no representations or warranties, either express or implied, of any kind with respect to products sold on the DentalPlans.com sites. Except as expressly stated herein, DentalPlans.com Inc. expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, of any kind with respect to products sold on this site, including but not limited to, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. You agree that the sole and exclusive maximum liability to DentalPlans.com Inc. arising from any product sold on the DentalPlans.com sites shall be the price of the product ordered. In no event shall DentalPlans.com Inc., its directors, officers, employees or other representatives be liable for special, indirect, consequential, or punitive damages related to product sold.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability as to the DentalPlans.com Web Sites
The DentalPlans.com web site and the materials therein are provided as is. DentalPlans.com Inc. makes no representations or warranties, either express or implied, of any kind with respect to the DentalPlans.com sites, their operations, contents, information, or materials. DentalPlans.com Inc. expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, of any kind with respect to the sites or their use, including but not limited to merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. You agree that DentalPlans.com Inc., its directors, officers, employees or other representatives shall not be liable for damages arising from the operation, content or use of the DentalPlans.com sites. You agree that this limitation of liability is comprehensive and applies to all damages of any kind, including without limitation direct, indirect, compensatory, special, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
Special promotions including but not limited to additional months free are not available to California residents or on Fully Insured Plans.
Price Match Guarantee
DentalPlans.com will match the prices on dental savings plans of these direct online competitors: allinonedentalplan.com, consumerbenefits.net, dentalinsurance.com, etruedental.com, keydentalplans.com, maxdental.com, 1dental.com, and truedentaldiscounts.com.
Price Match Guarantee: the details
- The plan must be the identical dental savings plan, network and benefits and must be available at the time the price match is requested.
- We will price match on new sales only. Any renewals or re-enrollments are charged at the regular plan price.
- Direct your :DP AtYourService® representative to proof of the current lower price online. Online competitor pricing must be validated by a :DP AtYourService team member.
- For matching direct online competitor prices, the retail price must be shown in the competitor’s advertisement and must be valid the day the price match is requested.
- We reserve the right to verify a competitor’s advertised price and the availability of the item.
- Limit of one competitor price match per identical plan per member.
- The :DP AtYourService® team manager has the final decision for matching an online price.
Price Match Guarantee: exclusions
- Online prices from competitors other than: allinonedentalplan.com, consumerbenefits.net, dentalinsurance.com, etruedental.com, keydentalplans.com, maxdental.com, 1dental.com, and truedentaldiscounts.com.
- Price-matched plans must be sold directly by allinonedentalplan.com, consumerbenefits.net, dentalinsurance.com, etruedental.com, keydentalplans.com, maxdental.com, 1dental.com, and truedentaldiscounts.com; prices from third party sellers will not be honored.
- Insurance plans or plans other than dental savings plans.
- Renewals, re-enrollments or any sales that are not new sales.
- Prices that only display on a website after guests log in.
- Percent off, dollar off, coupons and sales of the online competitor.
- Paid membership clubs or groups or paid loyalty programs (e.g. prices that require a club or loyalty card that is associated with a membership fee).
- Competitor price matches on plans where the competitor is offering a free gift card.
- Coupons in addition to the price match.
- Mail-in offers or instant rebates.
- Free plan where no qualifying purchase is required.
- Bundled offers–including bundled subscriptions–and special purchases.
- Plans advertised as limited time/limited supply/limited quantity.
- Pricing or typographical errors.
- Advertisements that do not specify plan details such as network or benefits.
What qualifies as proof of a price?
- For online prices: please direct us to a qualifying competitor’s website. A :DP AtYourService® team member will then verify the match.
How to request a price match:
- Please contact a :DPAtYourService® team member at 855-423-9413 between the hours of 8:30am – 10pm Monday through Friday, Saturday 9am – 6pm, and Sunday 10am – 5pm EST.
DentalPlans.com, Inc. reserves the right to update or modify the terms of this Policy at any time.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, DentalPlans.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. DentalPlans.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, DentalPlans.com shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that DentalPlans.com Inc. is not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such site.
Order Acceptance Policy
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. DentalPlans.com reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. DentalPlans.com reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
BY ELECTRONICALLY ACCEPTING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE DentalPlans.com ORDER ACCEPTANCE POLICY, THE MEMBER AGREES AND UNDERSTANDS THAT HE/SHE IS ENTERING INTO A BINDING AND ENFORCEABLE LEGAL CONTRACT.
DentalPlans.com shall automatically charge and withhold the applicable sales tax for orders to be delivered to addresses within Florida. Each customer shall be solely responsible for all sales taxes, or other taxes, on orders shipped to any other state.
Jurisdiction and Venue
You agree that any legal action brought against DentalPlans.com Inc. shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law principles.
Refund and Cancellation
To offer a selection of quality discount plans to choose from.
To assist each and every consumer seeking to purchase a discount plan by explaining the plan in detail and enrolling them in a prompt manner.
That the fee schedule of the plan you have selected will be honored by at least one participating general dentistry provider, in the vicinity of where you live or work. Vicinity is defined as within a 25-mile radius in metropolitan areas and within a 50-mile radius in rural areas
To allow you the opportunity to switch to another discount plan, once, during your annual membership, at no additional processing charge (Upgrade fees may apply), if:
The fee schedule of the plan you have selected is not honored by at least one participating provider, in the vicinity of where you live or work, OR
You find another plan that better serves your dental health care needs
Click here to view our full refund policy.